Welcome to DistinctGolf.com

5 Public Courses of Distinction
On May 1, 1958, William L. Jones, Sr. and his sons, John E. Jones, II and William L. Jones, Jr., opened Hidden Valley Golf Course in Friedensburg, Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. This event launched the Jones family on a golf odyssey which has today resulted in the ownership and operation of five public golf courses of distinction in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.

As the 1960's arrived and Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, and Gary Player caught the fancy of the golfing public, the Jones family built Wedgewood Golf Course in Allentown, purchased Fairview Golf Course in Lebanon, and completed the decade by building and launching for public play Bunker Hill Golf Course north of Princeton, New Jersey. In 1977, the family added Willow Hollow Golf Course to its multi-course operation.